- WHAT – 2nd Annual Renew Youth Camp
- WHEN – August 1st – 4th (8am departure, 6pm return)
- WHERE – Camp Peaceful Pines at Clark’s Fork
- WHO – Incoming 8th graders thru High School
- WHY – To draw closer to Jesus and each other in the Sierra Nevada mountains, hikes, small
groups, team building, games, homemade meals, cabin living, campfires, volleyball, worship,
bucket brigade, skits, ping pong, horseshoes, and so much S’MORE…
- Cost – $175 includes 4 days/3 nights, cool t-shirt, group photo, memories to last FOREVER.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $150 if you sign-up on or before June 16th
- Teacher – Dallas Jackson
- More details to come! In the meantime, start reading Philippians. We challenge you to MEMORIZE some of it!
Calling all incoming 8th graders through High School Age Students!
Join us for 4 days, 3 nights at Camp Peaceful Pines. Activities
include: hiking, swimming, basketball,
volleyball, disc golf, ping-pong, Foosball…
Located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains
Fun Evenings around the Camp Fire !
$175 per camper